Need a stocking stuffer?
Want one-of-a-kind holiday cards?
All our pictures can be on coasters, magnets, pins, Christmas ornaments, knobs and pulls, notepads, light switch covers, luggage tags, baby beanies, reusable bags, totes and more.
It’s easy to get your own ONE-of-a-KIND:
- Pick an image (Want an image that isn’t here? Let us know)
- Pick a Product (Want a product not listed? Let us know)
- Scroll down page for the “Contact” form to place your order and/or ask questions
The current picture-Crop in the Pop-Up Shop
T’was the Nap before Christmas card
EASY! Just fill out this form & click SUBMIT
(Need more space to type? Drag the triangle in the lower right corner of the box)
Not sure of what product?
Posters, paper party goods, wrapping paper, t-shirts, tote bags, kitchen towels and more on Zazzle.com
Go to Zazzle,pick the product you want. Zazzle has tons of products – clothing, household, posters, . . . We’ve listed only a few here.
As soon as your one-of-a-kind is ready . . .
. . . We’ll notify you with instructions and a link to ZAZZLE CATNIP Store to purchase it.
Zazzle will ship it directly to you (or to the person you are gifting).
Zazzle has frequent promotions so your particular item will undoubtedly be on sale at some time.
Special Orders with your own photograph?
Send your own picture and the product you want plus your mailing address
via e-mail to PeggyJudyTime@gmail.com
Stop by again.
You never know what images will POP UP in the CATNIP SHOP
* A Purrrrfect 2-1/2% *
Since starting CATNIPblog we’ve received requests to purchase our drawings, for children’s room posters, greeting cards, mugs, and tote bags, t-shirts etc.
In our never-ending quest to do as little as possible, reduce our administrative time we use Zazzle.
Here’s how it works:
- Zazzle makes the merchandise
- We draw the images and upload them on Zazzle
- Zazzle prints our images on the merchandise,
- Zazzle ships the merchandise to you
- Zazzle takes all the money and hands us 5%.
- Peggy gets 2-1/2%, Judy gets 2-1/2%*
* So buy a whole bunch of stuff for yourself, family & friends . . . or strangers too . . . content in the knowledge that neither Peggy nor Judy is getting rich off of you. *