It’s that time of year when my human-beings buy bags of candy in the pretext of passing it out on Halloween. Then they close all the curtains, turn off the lights and eat the candy themselves.
It’s also that time of year when Peggy & Judy revel in all things “gastly and ghoulish” but cover it up by only publicly displaying their drawings that are “sweet & lovable”
I’m putting their artistic endeavors up for sale on
“True Love is Seen Through the Heart” MUGS and More
All the proceeds go to buying me my own halloween treats which I shall eat on Halloween with the curtains closed and the lights out.
All the designs are on
- Paper plates
- AND special order (like t-shirts for real kids and adult kids)
Please buy a lot of these things because all we get is 5% of the sale and that doesn’t buy a lot of treats (human or canine).
Freddie Parker Westerfield, HMS
Head of Marketing & Sales
On my personal blog – Curious to the Max I have periodically participated in blog-challenges. Having a chronic condition like fibromyalgia sometimes derails me so I talked Peggy into participating with me in Inktober.
INKTOBER: 31 Days, 31 drawings, based on pre-set prompts.
Peggy & I have been doing ink sketches for CATNIPblog so here’s da plan:
I’m posting a drawing a day on Curious to the Max with a Sunday-Retrospective on CATNIPblog. (We decided since we will never have a “retrospective” in a Museum of Modern Art we’ll host our own). Here’s the first weeks work of INKTOBER:
Oct 1 Prompt SWIFT – Meowie Rides On!
Oct 2 Prompt DIVIDED – Woofer & Meowie Half ‘n Half
Oct 3 Prompt – POISON, Choose One . . .
Oct 4 Prompt Under water – Scuba Diving Woofer
Oct 5 Prompt LONG – Meowie
Oct 7 Prompt SWORD – Warrior Woofer
Dear Human-beings who had the good sense, not to mention the intelligence, to enter my giveaway by commenting on or following CATNIPblog,
My mug can be your mug
Unless you are a blogger you might not know that every commenter and follower is catalogued in the statistics. This makes my job easy keeping track of everyone (and how many treats I get).
- I assigned every person who commented or “followed” a number.
- A random number generator on the Web gave me 3 numbers.
- I matched the randomly generated numbers to potential winners AND
TA DA!!!! GRRRRRAND Winners
If that’s you:
1. If you don’t have a pet, go IMMEDIATELY to Zazzle.com/catnipblog and pick out the Mug or Mood Magnet you want and e-mail* your choice with your name & mailing address
2. If you want your pet’s mug on a mug (or magnet) take a picture of your pet’s mug and e-mail* it with your name & mailing address to:
You’ll get your treat via U.S. Postal Service
Freddie Parker Westerfield, CDM, CB
Certified Drawing Master & Consummate Blogger
P.S. It’s still not too late to follow because according to my blogging contract I receive a treat for every new follower . . . in perpetuity.
Get a picture of your pet on a mug!!
Already following: just comment on this post
New to CATNIP: Follow us and you are entered
see below for details
Dear Freddie Fans, human and otherwise,
I suspect I’m a lure to get more followers to CATNIP but I’m all for it. The more followers the more FREDDIE FANS. (Peggy & Judy have the good sense to understand they aren’t the prime movers and motivators on “my blogs”.)
THREE, yes 3, winners get to choose their prize:
A picture of your own pet on a mug or magnet
A CatNip mug or Mood magnet, including Freddie’s Mug
Feel’n Bouncy, Grumpy, Angelic, Bashful & Colorful Mugs
Feel’n Bouncy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Bashful & Sunny magnets
New to CATNIP? All you need to do is follow us. Here’s how:
- Enter your email in the box “FOLLOW CATNIP VIA EMAIL” (located on the upper right hand side-bar) and Click “follow”.
- You will get an email asking to verify that you want to follow . . . and you’re entered!
- If you have been referred by a current “follower” mention their name in the “comments” under this post and they will get an extra entries! (and I get extra treats)
Already a follower? Enter the giveaway.
- Make a comment below on this post and you’ll be entered into the giveaway. (No one is going to reply to your comment so you can keep it short . . .like “I’m following”.)
- Click on the e-mail icon on this post (just below the “PLEASE share this! Click here!”) and e-mail this post to a friend.
- For every NEW follower who mentions your name in the COMMENT box YOU get 2 more entries!
For every entry I’ve been promised a treat.
So hurry up and comment.
Freddie Parker Westerfield, SCDL
Supreme Canine Dog Lurer
You may join PAST Giveaway Winners who can vouch they were WINNERS!
Vandi Clarke with her prize CATNIP mug
If you want to know how much moola we are making it’s all explained here: Free or Cheep